CarePortal might seem on the surface to be similar to many other platforms that help organizations resource needs from the community. The truth is, however, there's just nothing that comes close. Here are the top 10 benefits that CarePortal provides school partners, each giving a glimpse into the deeper capabilities and unique features provided through the CarePortal platform.
We encourage school leaders to engage their CarePortal area director to learn more about each of these features and characteristics.
Note: This information is also available in a printable PDF flier
- Supportive relationships through collaboration that enable churches to come alongside schools in the heavy burden of removing barriers to student learning.
- Reliable process of mobilizing support without revealing confidential or identifiable student information.
- Safe and secure process to encourage direct contact between trained responding churches and families in need.
- School friendly technology platform (mobile app and desktop capabilities) with flexible internal approval and oversight built-in.
- Geo-location technology that automatically notifies closest churches to the family in need with built-in auto-escalate process.
- First of its kind “CarePortal Card” that allows churches to easily accept and combine donations from multiple sources to meet more requests.
- Clear and organized process for families and schools to follow-up and communicate with approved church responders.
- Internal volunteer recruitment process allowing schools to share additional opportunities with only the responders they approve (Tier 2 - Relational).
- Support and training from local and national experts to help increase response rates and maintain balance between request volume and response capacity in each local network.
- Tracking and reporting to ensure accountability and provide real-time impact data, including research-based economic impact of every request.
Please sign in to leave a comment.