For church leaders, it's important to understand the deeper impact and value the CarePortal platform brings to your ministries. Activating your church isn't just about serving local kids and families; it's about equipping your members to connect with and love those who need to see and be reminded of the light of Christ.
For centuries, the Church has been known as the people who lean into and are drawn to the toughest parts of their communities because of the great, eternal hope they have. CarePortal ensures that the Church continues to have access to these situations and make the most of the opportunities to give glory to Christ as we serve as His ambassadors.
Note: This information is also available in a printable PDF flier
- Access to meet high-impact, vetted needs from carefully selected requesting agencies, schools and non-profit organizations that directly serve families and kids in crisis
- Deepen your culture of discipleship and real-time ministry training through loving and serving your most vulnerable neighbors
- Activate and equip your own response team(s) in a way that gives team leaders login access to their own team dashboard and streamlines their ability to respond
- Custom settings for each Church and its teams, allowing you to mobilize and serve through your church’s current ministries
- Track the number of kids served and total economic impact of what each team has given and done together to help celebrate God stories and recruit more responders
- Localized training and support from established, local network leaders
- Diverse partnership opportunities with agencies, other churches and community members through a common connection platform
- Innovative process to empower churches with resources given by community members to meet more needs and make more connections with families and kids
- Custom-branded public web page providing an easy way to meet and advocate for open requests
- Mobile App allowing team leaders to activate and lead their teams, and responders to commit to serve or give