This article discusses how a church can apply to become a Connecting Church.
Churches: Primary Point Person, Church Leader
How does my church apply to be a Connecting Church?
- Log in as the Primary Point Person at careportal.org/login
- Click on Settings
- Scroll to the bottom to Church Leaders Section
- Click on the plus sign next to “Church Leaders” to add a Family Advocate
- The Family Advocate can be the current Primary Point Person or another individual at your church that would like to be more involved with CarePortal
- Once you have successfully added a Family Advocate you will now be able to set the "Upgrade to a Connecting Church" option to Yes
- Scroll up to the top of your Church Settings page and click Edit
- Scroll down to the “Upgrade to Connecting Church” option and select “Yes”
- Scroll back up and click the “Save” button in the upper right hand corner.
- Your Regional Manager will receive an email notification to approve your request to become a Connecting Church.
What happens next?
- A CarePortal Regional Manager will be in contact with your church to provide additional details about becoming a Connecting Church and provide further training and approve your request to become a Connecting Church.
- Once the Regional Manager has approved your request you will receive an email notification letting you know that you are now active in CarePortal as a Connecting Church.
- Review How to Claim a Request as a Connecting Church once a Community Responder has responded to a request.