“Church Entered Needs” is a CarePortal feature allowing churches to equip their own Response Teams with opportunities to share and meet needs beyond the CarePortal Requests submitted by local Requesting Agencies.
Churches: Primary Point Person, Pastors, Ministry Leaders
Included in This Article
How Does This Benefit My Church?
- Better Serve Your Congregation: Strengthen your church’s wrap-around support for fostering, adopting, and at-risk families in your congregation.
- Better Serve your Community: Empower your congregation to see needs around them and put them in CarePortal for the church body to help, including service projects, drives, or volunteers. Allow your community partners to submit needs that go to your church.
- Easily Track Impact and Engagement: Expand your community outreach ministries by using a scalable and efficient platform that helps you get people involved, see their individual impact, and celebrate stories of impact with your congregation
Quick Tip: Enabling a CarePortal Fund and requesting a CarePortal Card would allow you to raise money from anyone, anywhere, and use that money to meet the needs you identify and enter!
Need Entry Process
- The Church Needs Leader can enter needs in the interface, which allows Response Team members to commit to each need as God moves them.
- Any Response Team member can enter a need from their Church Page, which is sent to the Church Needs Leader for approval before the need is sent to other response team members to respond.
- Allow a child-serving agency that your church is already partnered with (school, local non-profit, etc) to join your response team and enter needs or be added by the Primary Point Person as a Church Needs Leader.
For more information on how it works, click here or watch the training video below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.