As a local leader, you have the ability to log into the CarePortal demo environment to understand how various roles can see and use the technology platform. Use the credentials below to explore and grow in your confidence about how CarePortal works as well as show and train others in a safe environment.
Ambassadors, Regional Managers, Area Directors
Included in This Article
- Getting Logged In
- Agency Perspective Logins
- Implementing Partner Perspective Logins
- Church Leader Perspective Logins
- Using the CarePortal Mobile App
Getting Logged In
Use the button above to login to the Demo Environment with the credentials of the user role you'd like to experience. The password for each demo account listed below is simply: 12345678.
Agency Perspective Logins
Zip Codes for Submitting Requests: 78704, 78660, 78613, 78610, 78701
Use 78704 if you want to respond as a church leader to a request you've entered
- Requesting Agency for Option #1 (Worker Enters > Supervisor or Agency Rep Approval)
- Requesting Agency for Option #2 (Worker Enters > Agency Rep Approval)
- Requesting Agency for Option #3 (Agency Rep Enters Directly)
NOTE: This Agency is Currently Enrolled as a "School"
- Disaster Relief Agency with Option #3 (Agency Rep Enters Directly)
Implementing Partner Perspective Logins:
Church Leader Perspective Logins
If you want to submit your own request as an Agency Rep or Worker and then respond to it as a church leader, enter requests (from agency perspective) with the 78704 zip code
- Responder1@demo.careportal.org (this user does not have dashboard access; use for mobile app only)
Using the CarePortal Mobile App
For roles related to responders (church responders) and agency partners (Worker, Rep, Supervisor, Executive), you can use the mobile app as well for learning, testing, and demonstrations.
- Download the CarePortal app and login using one of the agency roles above
- Use 78660, 78613, 78610, or 78701 as the zip code for entering any new requests