CarePortal might seem on the surface to be similar to many other platforms that help organizations resource needs from the community. The truth is, however, there's just nothing that comes close. Here are the top 10 benefits the CarePortal platform provides requesting agencies, each giving a glimpse into the deeper capabilities and unique features provided through the CarePortal platform.
Reach out to your CarePortal area director to learn more about each of these features and characteristics.
Note: This information is also available in a printable PDF flier
- Safe and secure process to encourage direct contact between trained responding churches and families in need, combatting isolation and agency dependence, and removing delivery burden from caseworkers
- Tracking and reporting to ensure accountability and provide real-time impact data, including research-based economic impact of every request
- Each open request given custom link to encourage public sharing and advocacy without revealing confidential or identifiable information
- Support and training from local and national experts to help increase response rates and maintain balance between request volume and response capacity in each local network
- Potential for unlimited requesting agency users with flexible internal approval and oversight built-in (mobile app and desktop capabilities)
- Geo-location technology automatically notifies closest churches to the family in need with built-in auto-escalate process
- Responder organizations have unlimited user capacity with unique team-building and activation features, including a process for anyone anywhere to help meet needs
- Clear and organized process for requesters to follow-up and communicate with approved responders
- First of its kind CarePortal Card allows churches to easily accept and combine donations from multiple sources to meet more requests
- Internal volunteer recruitment process allowing agencies to share additional opportunities with only the responders they approve (Tier 2 - Relational)
Please sign in to leave a comment.