Have you heard about CarePortal and are wondering how your ministry organization might be able to get more involved? Consider becoming a CarePortal implementing partner and bring this platform to your community and the network of churches, agencies, schools, and community partners you work with!
Note: This information is also available in a printable PDF flier
- Automatic geo-radius connection process that puts the local Church at the point of care for families and kids in crisis
- Powerful tool that strengthens church, community, and agency collaboration, builds new partnerships, and adds potential funding opportunities
- Naturally-occurring opportunities to train church leaders and members to effectively engage and connect with their local child welfare system
- Systematic tracking and extensive reporting on the economic impact and other outcomes of each church and local network
- Data-driven, practical suggestions for improving each network’s health and maximizing local impact on families and kids in crisis
- Ongoing platform training & collaboration opportunities with seasoned ministry leaders
- Innovative tools to equip under-resourced churches with funds and items provided by others to make more ministry connections with local families and kids in crisis
- Multi-level responder approval processes that help agencies feel confident in offering the Church direct access to families and kids in crisis
- Custom enrollment links and resources that allow each implementer to control the
sign-up process for church and community partners
- Implementers identify and assign their network’s leader(s) who are each given an online dashboard to help them serve churches, community partners, and agencies
Please sign in to leave a comment.