This article provides step-by-step instructions for enrolling as a new requesting agency in CarePortal. The process is completely digital–no printing or scanning is necessary.
New Requesting Agencies
What to Expect:
Enrolling is broken into five phases:
- Initial Application
- Area Director Review
- Agency Admin Approval
- Final CarePortal Approval
- Active Status / Launch
1. Initial Application
- Begin the enrollment process by going to CarePortal.org and clicking on "Enroll Your Agency" under the "Get Involved" section.
- When you complete the application form, you will immediately be logged into the system and taken to a dashboard page where you can enter your agency's basic information.
- Below is a preview of the initial application:
2. Area Director Review
- The Area Director in your area will be alerted to your application and will reach out shortly to talk more about what it could look like for your agency to begin submitting requests through CarePortal, including things like:
- Which agency leaders to include
- Various options for agency settings
- Agency platform fees
- Launch strategy and goals
- Once the Area Director has made all necessary modifications and approved the application, an email will be sent to the Agency Admin letting them know their application has been updated for review
3. Agency Admin Review
- Once approved by the Area Director, the Agency Admin will receive an email to review their account and approve the final terms
- As soon as the Agency Admin clicks "I Agree" the agency's enrollment will progress to "Pending Support Approval"
4. Final CarePortal Approval
- The CarePortal Support Team will review the agency account and activate if there is no missing information
- With this final step of approval, the Agency will be given "Active" status
5. Active Status / Launch
- Upon the final approval of the contract by a member of the Support Team, the Agency Admin will receive an email that their agency is able to submit requests.
- If the county the agency has been approved for is already active, the new agency would be able to submit requests as soon as they are given this final level of approval, even if their official contract launch date is in the future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.